Friday, November 16, 2007

Every Album I Listened To

I know it sounds unlikely, but I'll confess that sometimes I don't just look at music. I actually listen to it. So, now that it's the end of the year, here's a list of all the music I listened to in 2007:

1. Oakley Hall - I'll Follow You
2. LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver
3. Arcade Fire - Neon Bible
4. Marnie Stern - In Advance of the Broken Arm
5. Alan Pasqua - The Antisocial Club
6. Derek Webb - The Ringing Bell
7. Kanye West - Graduation
8. Nels Cline Singers - Draw Breath
9. The Mendoza Line - 30 Year Low
10. Cafe Tacuba - Si No

I reserve the right to listen to more music before, say, Pazz and Jop. For example, if I forgot that I listened to Helen Money and Bishop Allen, they might go on a later list.

1 comment:

Bang Toyib said...

sory but i like rock heheheh